We have simplified BlueJeans invitations in this release to get users into meetings as quickly as possible. This will simplify invites from Google Calendar, Outlook, and your BlueJeans account. Some of the notable changes are:
- Meeting IDs now have spaces so they are easy to remember
- Removed "Meeting Organizer" and "Participant Information" sections in the Moderators’ invites (Outlook Only). If moderator controls are needed, the moderator has to be logged in
Generally available on August 19th
Office 365 Add-in v1.0
BlueJeans has partnered with Microsoft to provide an Office 365 add-in. This add-in will support all Office 365 Windows, Mac, and Web App endpoints. The new architecture is simple to deploy and manage with no installation required for user devices.
BlueJeans will support a hybrid Outlook environment including on-premise and Office 365 deployments. Refer to this chart to determine your best client choice.
Generally available on August 18th
BlueJeans Microsoft Windows Outlook Add-in v4.1
BlueJeans Microsoft Windows Outlook Add-in v4.1 addresses issues discovered in Outlook Add-in v4.0.
- Removed the “Meeting Organizer” and “Participant Information” sections in Moderators’ invites
- Support for adding a meeting to a single instance of a recurring series
- For Delegate scheduling, we will now honor the default meeting setting of the Delegator (personal meeting or one-time meeting)
- Several bug fixes for language translations
- Several stability bug fixes
Generally available on August 25th