Available Early August
BlueJeans continues to introduce its new enhanced desktop app 2.X designed for speed and simplicity, with a clean, modern, and intuitive user experience. Over the last few months BlueJeans has been rolling out the new app to customers and we will continue to roll it out over the next few months as additional features are released.
The newest version, App 2.7, includes the following new features:
- Remote Desktop Control (RDC) – RDC allows users to control another user's desktop for troubleshooting or driving presentations remotely. (This feature is currently on limited rollout and only available for select users. It will be generally available for all users by September.)
- CPU Optimizations for Mac – BlueJeans is continuously working to provide the best possible meeting experience for our users. We have made big advancements towards optimizing the CPU speed for Mac users to reduce latency.
- Audio Alert Notification – If a user has missing or invalid audio devices, a notification will pop up alerting users that their microphone and speakers aren't detected
- Windows Shortcut Keys – Keyboard shortcuts are available for Windows users allowing for easy accessibility.
- M for muting and unmuting audio
- V for muting and unmuting video
- Spacebar for push to talk functionality while audio is muted